The card readers on 244 doors at Nord University in Bodø will soon be replaced. All students and employees must update their access cards. Implementation starts in week 20.
Our new card readers are swipe-free, which means holding your access card in front of the scanner and enter your pin.
You must complete the following steps before your card will work:
- Go to konto.nord.no and choose English in the top right corner
- Choose “Change PIN-code for access-control”
- Log in with your student ID and your Feide-password
- Set a PIN code.
It will take some time before the PIN is activated
- Bring your access card to the information-desk by the main entrance to update your card.
- You will now have access.