Studentinord's vision is "The student first and foremost".
The vision is important in everything we do, and how we work and what we achieve lies in the words of the vision.
- The student - because each student is unique
- First - because our first thought should always be if what we do is for the good of the student
- Foremost - because what we offer must be best possible, both in terms of quality and in the development of new services
Our main goals
- Provide students with the best possible conditions for building good and lasting relationships, and strengthen collaboration with student volunteering
- Strengthen the student offer through innovative and market-oriented development
- Take a position as an active and attractive agent in the community who puts student welfare on the agenda
These values are important to the organizational culture, and form the basis for how our employees behave and relate to each other.
We are committed to creating value together. Through an organizational culture and values project, all employees at Studentinord have contributed to finding and describing the behavior that we believe should reflect our culture.
- We greet each other
- We are accommodating
- We see each other
Openness and transparency
- We are open and informative
- In all contexts and at every level
- We make sure we are oriented
Communication / feedback
- We provide feedback
- We are generous and considerate
- We talk about the difficult cases
- We show satisfaction of beeing at work
- Good mood
- We are solution oriented
- We renew ourselves
- We can do it
- We deliver
- Quality in all our services
- We are proficient in our work