Would you like to do something positive for the social student life at your campus?
Studentinord has received state funds for social measures for students, and to promote a good physical and mental health.
Who can apply?
All student associations as well as other active students with a good idea for aproject that can make student life better for their fellow students and themselves, can apply for funds to carry out the project.
The projects or events can take place anytime, the sooner the better, but must happen during 2022.
We encourage all Nord University students and students at the Police Academy, Bodø to apply. Students at vocational institutions (fagskoler) in Nordland and Trøndelag are also eligible.
What can you apply for?
You can apply for any activity, event or arrangement that can make the social life better for as many students as possible. In 2022 activities that promote student associations and activities that can be repeated and possibly become regular will be given priority. The project must include minimum 5 participants.
Applications from student associations or groups of students that create conditions for the participation of more students in social activities, and physical and/or outdoor activities, will be given priority.
If the activity require transportation or equipment, you can apply for funding of such expenses. You can also apply for funds to cover food and drinks.
You cannot apply for salary expenses.
Studentinord can, in some cases, assist with localities or other practical matters.
What must be included in the application?
It is important that your project is both well thought through and feasible. In addition to a short description of your idea / project / event, the application should answer these questions:
- What expences do you apply funding for? Set up a budhet.
- How many participants (students) is the prject / event open for?
- Where will you carry out the project / event?
- When will the project / event take place?
- Is it a singular event, or something that can develop into a regular activity?
- Please remember to enter your bank account number in the application.
No application deadline
You can submit your application anytime. We will do our best to handle the applications quickly as they come, so that you can get your project started as soon as possible.
Please note that you have to apply, and get your application handled, before the project or event can start.
Feel free to ask
Questions? Or would you like to discuss an idea before you apply? Get in touch!
- Student host Øystein in Bodø
- Student host Sicilia in Mo i Rana and Nesna
- Student host Guri in Steinkjer and Levanger
- Student conusellor Sissel in Namsos
- Student counsellor Ida in Stjørdal