Many good reasons to live in a student home
Tenants at Studetinord enjoy safe and secure conditions. Living in a student residence is a great way to get to know other students, and it gives you many very useful benefits:
- Access to caretakers or other professionals if something is damaged or you need help
- Friendly and social atmosphere
- Electricity and internet included in the rent
- Standardized and safe housing contracts
- Low deposit (only 1 month)
- Housing Welfare Coordinator (in Bodø)
Studentinord provides you with favorable rent and low deposit, and help from the Housing office when you need it.
Assigns homes continuously
The sooner you apply, the higher up on the waiting list you will be placed.
Apply for housing at correct location
Please note that Studentinord has student homes in six different cities in Nordland and Trøndelag counties. Make sure that you choose a location in the city or town where your university campus is located.
Important information for housing applicants
The rooms are generally awarded based on a first come first served principle. Details about the awarding process can be found here.
Do you have questions about moving in, deposit laundry or other practical matters? Please see our FAQ sites for new applicants: