LSI - LEVANGER’S STUDENT SPORTS ASSOCIATION
LSI is a sportsclub where all students are welcome! There are no demands regarding skills or fitness level.
LSI sets up two parties every year for all members. There are also club nights where members can buy workout clothes to reduced prices.
There’s a membership fee of 250 kr per semester. This helps finance equipment and events. Students on teams that participate in leagues may encounter extra costs related to this.
Each sport has two managers who lead the practices.
We have the following activities Autumn 2018:
- Handball – Playing for fun, the team does not participate in a league. The team has the necessary equipment, students only need to bring shoes for indoor use. Practice: Mondays 9.00 – 10.30 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
- Floor bandy - Playing for fun, the team does not participate in a league. The team has the necessary equipment, students only need to bring shoes for indoor use. Practice: Thursdays 9.30 – 11.00 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
- Football mixed team – Boys and girls who like to play football for fun, sometimes with voluntary participation in a local company sports league. Practices Mondays 8.00 – 9.30 p. m. outdoors at Leirabanen, and Tuesdays 4.00 – 5.00 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
- Volleyball – LSI Volleyball has a women’s team in the league, but the practices are also open for members of both genders who just want to play for fun. Practices Tuesdays 8.30 – 10.00 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
- Climbing – Available for both licensed climbers and others. Sometimes they og on trips to climb outdoors. Practices Thursdays 9.30 – 11.00 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
- Football, men’s team – Men’s football team, that currently plays in 5th division league. Practices 8.00 – 9.30 outdoors at Leirabanen, and Thursdays 10.00 – 11.00 p. m. at Trønderhallen.
Røstad Scene runs student activities in and around the Røstad Scene venue on campus. It hosts the student pub, concerts, performances and more for students and others.
Røstad Scene has separate groups that have their own specific role, such as running the bar, sound and light during events, artist booking etc.
RØSTAD STUDENT CHOIR
Røstad Student Choir has members from all studies on campus. We take on singing commissions from around the country, but if the opportunity presents itself, we will happily travel further. We have choir practice every Monday as well as some seminar weekends. At every rehearsal, we have a cozy break. We also arrange small trips for members and set aside some evenings for socialising.