The best things you can do for yourself in the exam period is to:
- Prepare for your exams together with other students. Go to campus even if you don't have lectures anymore.
- Take breaks and be sosical during long days of studying.
It is important to enjoy yourself even when your exam dates are just around the corner. If you stay active, and keep seeing fellow students, it will give you more energy than it takes away. And remember that you will perform better on your exams when you feel good about yourself.
And by the way, in November and December it is perfectly fine to treat yourself with a little extra snacks and get into a cozy pre-Christmas mood.
Activities on all campuses
Free exam breakfast, magic dog therapy, Christmas porridge, creative evenings, daylight lounge, bonfires, Christmas workshops... and watch out for pop-ups!
A calendar with the full overview of events and activities is available in the app Pintomind / Infoskjermen go, so make sure to download it and enter the code for your campus.
Our event coordinators make sure that you have many options for fun and energizing activities on or around campus. Some of the activities are set up in collaboration with student associations.
EDIBLE EXTRA ENERGY
Increase your studying stamina on campus with these exam period student deals in the canteen:
- Exam dinner: Wedensdays the canteens are open late with a dinner buffet for students in Bodø, Levanger, Steinkjer and Stjørdal.
- Student breakfast: Get your day off to a good start! Each morning from the canteen opens until 10am you get a baguette/sandwich, fruit and coffee/tea for just 29 kr.*
- Energy boost: Try the deal that gives you the extra boost you need in the exam period for a low prize: 1 energy drink + a snack (energybar, nuts, fruit or similar).
- App deal: With the app Pintomind / Infoskjermen Go you get access to exclucive deals in the canteen.