Tired from long days of exam preparations?
Take breaks that gives you more energy in the exam period. Update yourself on good deals and activities on your campus.
The best things you can do for yourself in the exam period is to:
- Prepare for your exams together with other students. Go to campus even if you don't have lectures anymore.
- Take breaks and be sosical during long days of studying.
It is important to enjoy yourself even when your exam dates are just around the corner. If you stay active, and keep seeing fellow students, it will give you more energy than it takes away. And remember that you will perform better on your exams when you feel good about yourself.
Activities on all campuses
You can join social events on and around campus, like magic dog therapy, creative evenings, walk and talk, quizzes, bonfires, hiking trips... and watch out for pop-ups!
A calendar with the full overview of events and activities is available in the app Pintomind / Infoskjermen go, so make sure to download it and enter the code for your campus.
EDIBLE EXTRA ENERGY
Increase your studying stamina on campus with these exam period student deals in the canteen:
- Energy boost: Try the deal that gives you the extra boost you need: yoghurt, energy bar, ice tea and fruit 34 kr. for students.
- Student breakfast: Get your day off to a good start! Each morning from the canteen opens until 10am you get a baguette/sandwich, fruit and coffee/tea for just 29 kr.*
- Exam dinner: On selected days the canteens in Bodø, Levanger, Steinkjer and Stjørdal have dinner for students for 50 kr.
Eksamensmiddag: På utvalgte dager i eksamensmperioden har kantinene i Bodø, Levanger, Steinkjer og Stjørdal middag til 50kr for studenter.