1.5 million for health and welfare
Studentinord wants to contribute to an even better study environment for the students at Nord University, and has allocated NOK 1.5 million for measures that can improve student health and welfare.
All students and student associations are allowed to apply for funding of relevant projects.
Applications must be submitted in a separate form. Here are the application criteria:
- The application must describe how the proposed activity, or other initiative, will contribute to improving student health and wellbeing.
- The activity must include at least five students.
- Normally, each activity is allocated a maximum of NOK 50.000.
- The applicant must base the activity on voluntary efforts. This means that none of those who are to implement the activity can be paid a salary. However, it is possible to use the funds to hire people for lecturers, presentations and similar.
- The activity must comply with current infection control regulations from NIPH
All applications will be processed by a group consisting of:
- Head of the Student Organization Nord
- Student Council Leader at Norwegian Police University College
- A representative from Studentinord
- March 15
- May 15 (You may apply for funds for activities planned for that start of the autumn semester)
- September 15
- November 15 (You may apply for funds for activities planned for that start of the spring semester)