How can the Event Coordinators help you?
The Event Coorinators are hired to contribute to a better student life by hosting and encouraging events and other social activities for students. Part of their mission is to coordinate activities that students, student associations or unorganized groups of students would like to see happen.
Do you have an idea, but are uncertain about when, where and how? Then the even coordinator at your campus is the one to talk to! No idea is too small or too ambitious!
Get to know the event coordinators!
- Name: Marthe Aas Hauge
- Age: 23
- What do you study? Economy and management
- Why did you apply for the Event Coordinator job? I would very much like to create more social activities for my fellow students. I like to be social and couldn't think of a better job right now.
- Do you have examples of events or activities you would like to set up? Barbecue events, hiking with hammocks, courses in e.g. kayaking or climbing, excursions, creative nights, quiz - I'm up for anything, really.
- Name: Vanja Tørresdal
- Age: 23
- What do you study? Primary school teacher, South Sami language.
- Why did you apply for the event coordinator job? I love working with people, especialy young people, and I want to contribute to more activities for students. I also like a challenge - to throw myself into new and partly unknown stuff. I look forward to meeting the students, to work with and to learn from them.
- Do you have examples of events or activities you would like to set up? Cultural evenings, pop-ups, different kinds of activities based on the students whishes. I think activities that are easy to join and don't demand much of the singular student is a good idea. I would also like to set up a coocking course.
- Name: Sunniva Sørensen
- Age: 27
- What do you study? I am about to finish a one year programme in natural and cultural heritage supervision, and I am hoping to enter the Master degree programme in terrestrial ecology in the coming academic year.
- Why did you apply for the event coordinator job? I want to help build a good social relations among students with the help of diverse activitien and events where students get the chance to meet and get to know each other.
- Do you have examples of events or activities you would like to set up? Quizzes, hiking trips, game nights, several courses that can make student life easier, and pop ups where I can serve coffee and something sweet on campus. I would also like to cooperate with the student associations and the various firms at InnoCamp and maybe come up with some joint events.
- Name: Ane Elisabeth Winger
- Age: 26
- What do you study? Traffic school teacher.
- Why did you apply for the event coordinator job? Because it is important to me to create a good social life for all students at Campus Stjørdal.
- Do you have examples of events or activities you would like to set up? Quiz, ping pong tournament, and barbecue are a few examples. It is important to have a good dialogue with the students, so that we can come up with many different activities and reach out to as many students as possible.