Administration & Housing service
- Tel. (+47) 476 20 800
- Normal opening hours on the 11 and 12 of April, 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
- Opening hours on April 13, 8 a.m. - 12 noon
- Normal opening hours from April 19, 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
- For residents of student homes:
Counselling and Health
- Counselling and Health are closed during week 15
- From April 19 Mo i Rana and Nesna have normal opening hours, and it is open to everyone to book an appointment for digital counselling with Student Counsellor Truls Dahl.
- From Monday April 25 Counselling and Health have normal opening hours.
Health Clinic and self-test in Bodø
- The Health Clinic for students is closed after Wednesday April 6, and reopens on Wednesday April 27.
- The chlamydia self-testing is closed from March 30, and reopens on Monday April 25.
- If you are under 25 years of age, you may contact the Health Clinic for youth.
If you need help during periods we are closed - or you woulk like to talk to someone else, there are others you can contact, for example "Studenttelefonen" (The student phone).
Food & Beverage
Last opening day for the cantees are Friday April 8. The canteens are back to normal opening hours from Tuesday April 19.
Note! The canteen at Campus Helgeland is being rebuilt. The work will be completed in May 2022, and we look forward to open a new, great canteen offer for students and staff.
Changes to the opening hours may occur.