As of August 2018 Studentinord is no longer the owner of Rabben student kindergarten. Rabben will however remain, managed by a group of the same staff as before.
A cooperation agreement between Rabben and Studentinord secures that the kindergarten can continue to offer dedicated services to student parents:
- Kindergarten places for students who follow seminars at Nesna.
- Exam guarrantee: looking after children who are ill on their parents' exam days.
- Extended opening hours in exam periods.
- Help building network between student parents.
- Other services based on the students' needs.
If you are a student with children we recommend that you contact Rabben for more information. Manager Kristin Svaleng can be reached per phone: (+47) 75 05 75 00 / (+47) 416 50 635.
Apply for a kindergarten place in Nesna
The application deadline is 15 March. Places outside of the deadline will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. The application should be sent directly to the respective kindergartens. You can find the application form for Rabben barnehage here.
Please contact Nesna Municipality for more information, or application routines for the pther kindergartens in the municipality. Nesna kommune service desk: (+47) 75 06 70 00.