Øystein is the student host at campus Bodø. He can help you get started with the student life.
How can the Student host help you?
– I want to help facilitate so that the students can get to know eachother, through various events, tours and courses.
The student host works with informing and providing services to students, and acting as a link between the students, the faculties and Studentinord.
If you have questions like who is who at campus, how you can join a student association, or questions related to your study situation - you are most welcome to contact Øystein.
Positive leisure time
Where can you find the student host?
You can meet the Student host at the office at the B entrance. Opening hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Friday. Stop by for a chat!
Get in touch
Student host Øystein Stømsnes
Tel: +47 920 67 013
The Student host
- works to ensure that you as a new student find yourself settling in well to student life
- works with you as a new student to ensure you know what it takes to succeed at university
- works for you at the university so that new students know what the city of Bodø has to offer
- is a contact person between students and the university
- is a contact person between students and Studentinord
- ensures that you know where to go for anything you might need
- is your gateway to a fabulous time during your studies at Nord University