How can the Student Host help you?
The Student Host works with informing and providing services to students, and acting as a link between the students, the faculties and Studentinord.
If you have questions about how to register for the exam, who is who at campus, how you can join a student association, how to pay semester fees - or other questions related to your study situation - you are most welcome to contact the Student Host.
Supports students academically and socially
One of the most important things for the Student Host is to help new students settle in to student life, both academically and socially. Sicilia will work to coordinate meetings and activities related to "First Semester", which is a collaborative project between Nord University and Studentinord.
The goal is to strengthen the student association through counselling, support and guidance, to assist in arranging events for and in collaboration with students, and to develop informal meeting places for the students on campus.
Get in touch
The Student Host
- works to ensure that new students settle in well to student life
- works with you as a new student to ensure you know what it takes to succeed at the University
- works for you at the university so that new students know what the city of Mo i Rana has to offer
- is a contact person between students and the University
- is a contact person between students and Studentinord
- ensures that you know where to go for anything you might need
- is your gateway to a fabulous time during your studies at Nord University