Magnus Dalemark is student host at campus Steinkjer. He is also a third year student of economy and management.
How can the student host help you?
-New students can easily talk to me about anything about being a student. It could be practical matters like the semester fee, signing up for exams, finding you way around campus, or how to take part in student clubs and other leisure activities in Steinkjer. Some find it difficult to start talking to people they don't know. I could be the link, or help you find a way into the social side of student life, Magnus explains.
Steinkjer has many student clubs. For newcomers, however, it is not necessarily so easy to locate the action. Maguns can help.
-I hope I can contribute to a good cooperation between the clubs, so that every student who want to take part can be included. I will also help communicate what's going on, he says.
Where can you find the student host?
You will find Magnus at Origo, InnoCamp, sometimes with coffee and waffles or cookies, at the following times:
- Monday 12 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday 12 - 3 p.m.
Look for the smiling guy in the orange t-shirt!
Get in touch
Student Host Magnus Dalemark
+47 413 73 480
The Student host
- works to ensure that new students settle in well to student life
- works with you as a new student to ensure you know what it takes to succeed at the University
- works for you at the university so that new students know what the city of Steinkjer has to offer
- is a contact person between students and the University
- is a contact person between students and Studentinord
- ensures that you know where to go for anything you might need
- is your gateway to a fabulous time during your studies at Nord University