Administration and Housing office
- Tel. 0047 476 20 800 (8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.) / 911 60 536 (3.30 p.m. 8 p.m.)
- Open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
- In Bodø, we are expanding the opening hours during the semester start, so from 1 - 16 August, the Housing Office will be open until 8 p.m. on weekdays, and from kl. 12 noon - 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Note! The main entrance closes at 3.30 p.m., but you can call us if you want to collect your key from 3.30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- For residents of student homes:
Food and beverage
- Hovedkantina - closes July 1, and opens August 1
- Alexandria - closed June 9
- Levanger - closes June 24, and opens August 10
- Namsos - closes June 17, and opens August 16
- Steinkjer - closes July 1, and opens August 8
- Stjørdal - closes June 22, and opens August 8
- Mo i Rana - closes June 23
- The Counselling service is closed during July.
- From Monday 1 August, we are open as usual.
Peer Support and other helplines
If you want to talk to someone when the Counselling service is closed, there are many you can contact. Here you will find an overview of other helplines, including the Student Telephone.
In Bodø, Peer Support is available during the summer. Peer Support is a group of students who help other students at Nord University in Bodø through one-on-one conversations. Read more and contact Peer Support here.
Note! If you have questions concerning practical matters about your studies, such as grading, semester registration or re-sit exams, you must contact a study advisor at Nord University.
The Health Clinic and self-test in Bodø
- The Health Clinic for students closes after June 15, and reopens August 25.
- Chlamydia self-test station is closed after June 8, and reopens August 25.
Use the public Youth Health Center this summer
You may visit the municipal Youth Health Center in your university town during the summer. The offer is free. See opening hours for your muncipality here:
- Mo i Rana (follow their Facebok-page for opening hours)
Free equipment rental
Active student without gear? Do not despair - see an overview of where you can rent for free, everything from bicycles, hiking shoes, volleyball, tents and fishing rods - and much more!