Central desk and Housing office
- The central desk and Housing office have is manned throughout the summer, Monday - Friday at 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m., on tel. +47 476 20 800.
- The Housing Office in Bodø is available at the information desk at Nord University during opening hours Monday - Friday, at 8 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
- Washing machine tokens for student homes in Levanger can be bougth at Akademika bookstore on Campus Levanger, open Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. thoughout June.
Food and beverage
- Hovedkantina - closes July 2, and opens August 2
- Kasjotten - closed for the summer. Opens August 19
- Alexandria - closed for the summer. Info on opening is coming up!
- Levanger - closes June 25 (open 9.30 am - 12 in week 25), and opens August 11
- Mo i Rana - closes June 25, and opens August 9
- Namsos - closes June 18, and opens August 16
- Steinkjer - closes June 30, and opens August 9
- Stjørdal - closes June 18, and opens August 9
The Counselling Service in Studentinord is open as usual throughout June, and reopens in August. From 1 to 7 July, Student Counsellor Stine Sivertsen in Bodø is available. If you don`t live in Bodø, you can book an appointment with Stine via Teams.
Peer Support and other helplines
If you want to talk to someone when we are closed, there are many you can contact. Here you will find an overview of other helplines, including the Student Telephone.
In Bodø, Peer Support is available this summer. Peer Support is a group of students who help other students at Nord University in Bodø through one-on-one conversations. Read more and contact Peer Support here.
Note! If you have questions concerning practical matters about your studies, such as grading, semester registration or re-sit exams, you must contact a study advisor at Nord University.
Use the public Youth Health Center this summer
In Bodø, the offer of self-testing of chlamydia closes on 17 June, and reopens on 23 August. The doctor will not be available during this period, and the Student Health Clinic on campus will therefore be closed.
You may visit the municipal Youth Health Center in your university town during the summer. Some are closed in July, so be aware of the opening hours (they may also differ from the times below). The offer is free.
- Bodø (Tuesdays 4 - 7 p.m.)
- Levanger (Mondays 2.30 - 4.30 p.m. between 21 June and 9 August
- Verdal (Thursdays 2 - 4.30 p.m. throughout June, and from 19 August
- Mo i Rana (follow their Facebok-page for opening hours)
- Namsos (Thursdays 2-3 p.m.)
- Steinkjer (Thursdays 12.30 - 4 p.m. till 24 June and from 19 August
- Stjørdal (Mondays 2 - 4 p.m. till 28 June and from 16 August
Free equipment rental
Active student without gear? Do not despair - see an overview of where you can rent for free, everything from skis and skates to bicycles, tents and fishing rods - and much more!